Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fashion Production Final Project

I'm finally done with school! Again. Hehe :)
For those who don't know, I finished Banking & Finance last year.
And then last September, I finished Fashion Design. Whew! 
Hmmmm.. What should I study now? Haha :D

Anyway, I'll share with you my final project in FashProd.
We were tasked to create a collection & present a final garment.
We didn't have to make the garment on our own, but I wanted to practice my sewing & pattern-making skills :)

For my collection, this was my mood board :)
As you can see, the colors for my collection are those above.
Honey, Hyacinth, Ink, Sandstone, & Tiffany Blue.
And it is inspired by pipes, stones & rocks. :)

I'm not good at illustration. Good thing, we can use photos downloaded from the internet! Haha :D
Oh and for the collection, the minimum garment required is 1. Hihi. :)
Cause the point of the project is for us to show that we have actually learned everything there is to know about production. Like doing the costings, the spec sheets, and many more! :D

Here are my costings. I won't show the spec sheets and others anymore. Hehe.  I have just three garments for my collection, by the way. :)



And for my actual garment, I made this! :D

Yup! I made that skirt! Hihi. Starting from the pattern, to cutting & sewing, & finally embellishing. :)
I haven't worn it yet cause it will make my hips look wider than they already are. Haha.
I'll wear it soon (I'm practicing proper diet already).
Maybe next week. Or maybe next year. Haha :D

Goodnightee, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment