Friday, October 7, 2011

Musicals

I've always loved musicals. I remember picking up a CD when I was a kid and instantly loving a particular song... Don't cry for me, Argentina from Evita. :)

My favorite musicals are Wicked, Evita & Les Miserables.
Tonight I'll share with you some of the songs I love from my favorites and others. :)

Dancing Through Life - Wicked

For Good - Wicked

I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You - Evita

Don't Cry For Me, Argentina - Evita

You Must Love Me - Evita

High Flying, Adored - Evita

Rainbow High - Evita


Love Montage - Les Miserables

Confrontation - Les Miserables

Unexpected Song - Song and Dance

 Think Of Me - Phantom of the Opera

Elephant Love Medley - Moulin Rouge

Your Song - Moulin Rouge

Come What May - Moulin Rouge

Edelweiss - Sound of Music

Sixteen Going On Seventeen - Sound of Music

Last Night of the World - Miss Saigon

Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man - Show Boat

TEAM - You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown

Those are some of the songs I love. Just some. If I'd post all of them, you'd take hours watching every single video. Haha :D

A shout out to my classmates before!!!
Find me. Haha :p
I miss you guys!!! Reunion soon? On stage of course! Haha! Hugsies! >:D<

Goodnight, everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. hi! just came across to your blog and it was so good,very artistic.thanks for sharing,keep it up!

    ReplyDelete