Thursday, September 22, 2011

Emo Bracelet

So yesterday, I was making cute little bows.
Click HERE for the post about it.
And awhile ago, I remembered someone who wears bow ties!
See how handsome he is? I ♡ Ed Westwick :)
Okay, back to reality. Haha.
If you read my post yesterday.. Remember the flower-like thingy?
The last picture? This is how I made it.
First, cut a ribbon. Around 4-6 inches.
 Then make a running stitch along the edge.
 Then pull the thread! See, it kinda looks like a flower already :D
 Then lock the stitches. I think I made like 3 knots.
 Then get something to cover the stitches. 
You could use buttons or cute stones like these.
 Sew it on top. See! It's so easy :)
By the way, I got this idea from my mom :)
She is so creative! I'm so lucky to have her as my mom :)

Okay, now let's do something cute! :D
First, measure your wrist.
 Then cut ribbons of that length.
*don't forget to add a bit of allowance
 Then lay out the flowers & bows.
Try to see how you want them to look like :)
 And listen to music! Haha :D
Right now, I'm loving Superman by Taylor Swift :)
 Okay, now sew on garter at the back of the ribbon.
See? No need for locks :D
 Then sew on the embellishments :)
 And there you have it, new bracelets!
 What's good with them, you can wear them separately.
Mix & match them with your other bracelets :D
 They kinda look like Emo bracelets. Cause of the color :D
Wanna read about Emo & other subcultures? Click HERE :)

 Superman by Taylor Swift
Download her album HERE :D

3 comments: