Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thug Story



*Click HERE for definition of Thug

I woke up with this song playing on my mind over and over. 
And this is my thug story..

I woke up at 5am (GMT +8)
and went to the market at around 5:30!
 They were still arranging the vegetables..
 and coconuts!
 We then went inside to buy fishies.
 Every Sunday, we have seafood for breakfast. :)
 What I'm holding there is a Galunggong.
 We also bought meat.
 I'm not sure if we bought chicken, but I took a photo anyway. Haha :D
 Then went outside again to buy veggies!
 We have a suki there.
 She's really nice. I wasn't able to take a pic with her though.


 Oh I did! Hehe. That's her beside me! :)
 Look, she even let me slice the veggie :D

 Then we went home and prepared our meals.
My mom has photos regarding that. I won't post it here anymore. Hehe.

Oh by the way, my friend has a really nice fashion blog.

Have a nice Sunday, everyone! :)

"It's a thug story, tell me can you handle that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment