Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nobody knows how to pamper like a mom.

I woke up this morning without electricity, my AC turned off, my windows still closed, yet it was so cold. Outside, it was raining terribly. I looked at my phone then realized it wasn't connected to wifi. Instead of getting up, I stayed on my bed, hugged my baby William and thought of my jackets and scarves. In my head, I was combining outfits I'd wear when I go out. Haha. I love rainy season :D

When I finally decided to get up and eat breakfast, I was faced with the problem of taking a bath. It was so cold! And the water running from the faucet was ice cold. No worries though, I went to the kitchen and boiled water. Yay warm bath! :D Then for some reason after bathing, I had to go out (still with a towel draped on me).

Mama: Naligo ka ng malamig??? (You took a bath with cold water???)
Me: Hindi, ma. Nagpakulo ako ng tubig. (No, mom. I boiled water.)
Mama: Ah okay. Bakit ka naka twalya lang? Wala ka bang robe? (Why are you using just a towel? Don't you have a robe?)
Me: Meron po. Kaya lang hindi ko gusto, hindi kasi cotton yung tela. (I do have one. I just don't like it cause the fabric's not made of cotton.)
Mama: Ah okay.

Then later this evening, while I was doing chores outside (I was tumble-drying our clothes and folding them), she called me. And gave me these!!!
Matching Robe, Towel & Slippers
 I love the fabric!!! It's soft & it feels absorbent! :D

 I love the print!!! I need to iron it though. Haha :D
 And this one! I love its yellowness! :D
I love you, Ma! Not because of these material things, but because of your never ending thoughtfulness, patience, and love for me.
To be a mom half as good as you, I'm sure my future children will love me too. ♡♡♡


She even put marshmallows in the hot chocolate.
Nobody knows how to pamper like a mom. 
-Calvin

Goodnight, everyone! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment