Saturday, September 17, 2011

Early morning...

I wake up. Beep beep says my alarm. 
(Sung in the tune of Lucky by Britney Spears) Haha :D

And when I woke up, after praying, I tweeted!
Btw, I'll just be posting photos again. :)

So this is how the road looked like this morning. Blurred. Haha :D
This is actually a building. 
My phone just didn't capture its beauty. Haha :]
And the road.
 And this is how it looked like when the sun woke up too.
I love taking pictures of the sky.
  If you'd look at my phone, you'll see lots of photos of the sky.
 Here's the Aguinaldo Shrine.
 I wasn't able to take a proper picture though.
Cause I was inside the car! Hehe :)



 I also like taking pics of the sun :)






 And the road too :)





 Look, there's a chapel! :)


 Now there's a plane! Haha. :D










 According to my Kuya Gil, this is a 6x6 car.
 I want to ride one! And wear military uniform too :)
 And finally, breakfast! :D
Now I will take a nap (I've been up since 3am!). And blog again later. Hee hee ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment