Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wrap Shop

Wrap Shop is one of my favorite stores.
It has everything you need for wrapping.
Uhm. Hence the name. Haha :D
Look! :)




 Pretty wall design...
 Some of their gift wrappers...
 Boxes that they wrapped to give you ideas...
 You could bring your gift to them and they'll wrap it for you!
 See, they have so much pretty stuff ^_^
 Before leaving, of course I got ribbons! :)


 These are my favorites :)
 This one cause one side is pink and the other is blue :)
 This one cause of its details. Look at it closely :)
 I like how this one looks like a marshmallow! Haha :D
 Oh and lately, I've been loving plaids :)
 The ribbons are smiling cause they're rolled up and ready to join the other ribbons. Hihi ^_^
So much for ribbons. I've gotta research! Hahaha :D
I'll post again later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment