Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!


This is from the movie Despicable Me. Have you watched it already? No? Download it now! :D
 Here, watch the trailer :)
"Just because he's a bad guy, doesn't mean he's a bad guy."
I just love Disney movies. :)

So this evening, I found a fluffy thing..
Hihihihi. He's a CD case! :)
He's a fluffy CD case!!! :D

At the store:
Me: Kuya, ano to? (what's this?)
Salesman: Rabbit, ma'am.
Me: Kuya, hindi sya mukang rabbit. Ano to? (It doesn't look like a rabbit. What's this?)
Salesman: Rabbit yan, ma'am. (It's a rabbit, ma'am)
Me: Kuya, bakit maikli ears nya? (Why are his ears short?)
Salesman: *smile* rabbit yan, ma'am. (It'a a rabbit, ma'am)
Me: Okay.. 

Therefore, I conclude, he's a rabbit! Hahaha :D
Now what should I name him? Any ideas? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment