Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fabric Flowers again

I still haven't got copies of photos on how my mom made fabric flowers :(
To make up for it though, I searched videos on YouTube that you can watch & follow :)




And as promised, here are the photos of what I did with the fabric flowers my mom made :)


 So these are the flowers.
The small ones..
 And the big ones!
 It's better to separate them according to their sizes so that when you lay them out, you won't have a hard time choosing which flower you're gonna use.
 Lay them on the blouse (on the part you want to put them. In this case, on the neckline)
 Get your sewing pins.
 Pin the flowers in place.
 And sew away!
 Yes. Sew with a dog beside you. Haha :D
 Sew the flowers on, one by one.
 It takes lots of patience.
 Every once in awhile, you might get pricked by the pins.
 But it's all worth it when you're done :)
 Just keep sewing, just keep sewing, just keep sewing..
(Sung in the tune of Just Keep Swimming from Finding Nemo)
 Keep sewing..

 And before you know it, you're done! :)

I'll post a pic of the finished blouse maybe tomorrow :)
Goodnight, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment