Friday, September 23, 2011

20 Most Played

I have nothing interesting to do today. Haha. My creative brain is still asleep so I'll just share what the 20 most played songs on my player are. Just click on the links to view the lyrics & info about the artist. :)

I love his voice, I love the piano. Speaking of which, I'm looking for a copy of the piano piece for this! Do you have a copy? Email me please! :)

"If I made you feel second best, I'm sorry I was blind. You were always on my mind."


19. Secrets - OneRepublic
From the ones that brought us Apologize, here's another song that would surely not disappoint. :)

"I'm sick of all the insincere so I'm gonna give all my secrets away."


I love musicals & Evita is one of my favorites, next to Les Miserables & Wicked.
Download the MOVIE :D

"I won't go on if I'm boring you but do you understand my point of view? Do you like what you see, what you hear & would you be good for me too?"


Wicked is my favorite musical. I've memorized almost all the songs. Haha. So if you'll watch it with me someday, better prepare earplugs cause I'll be singing along. Hahaha :D

"Somehow I've fallen under your spell and somehow I'm feeling it's up that I fell."


16. For Good - Elphaba & Galinda
I told you Wicked is my favorite! :D

"Who can say if I've been changed for the better? But because I knew you, I have been changed for good."


I've always liked Britney Spears. Even if...never mind. Haha :D
I love this song :)

"All things fall in to place. My heart, it feels so safe. You are my melody."


 14. Marry Me - Train
Such a sweet song with a sweet melody. :)

"I promise to sing to you when all the music dies."


I am not, by any means, a Belieber. Hahaha. But yeah, I like this song.
I like its melody & lyrics. And no, I truly am not a Belieber!

"Bonnie & Clyde never had to hide like we do."

12. Enchanted - Taylor Swift
I love this song!!! I played it over and over, I'm honestly surprised it's only #12. Haha.
But yeah, #1-11 got a headstart anyway. Haha :D
This is such a lovely song which Taylor wrote for Adam Young. And then he recorded his own version of this song for Taylor. Awwww isn't that sweet? :)
His version is #23 on my list :)

"Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you." -TS
 "I was never in love with someone else, I never had somebody waiting on me." -AY


This is a song from the movie, Hercules. It was not played in the movie as it was replaced by I Won't Say I'm In Love which is a good song too.

"He sees the girl I long to be, making even me believe in me."


Okay, let's stop at 11. I'll post the top 10 maybe later or tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment