Sunday, September 25, 2011

10 Most Played

Since my creative brain seems to be hibernating & I haven't made anything cute, here is now my top 10 as promised yesterday! :)

10. Dancing Through Life - Fiyero, Galinda, Elphaba, Nessarose, Boq
See full lyrics HERE. :)
I just love, love, LOVE Wicked! ♡♡♡
I can't find a proper full video of this song though with Norbert Leo Butz performing as Fiyero.

"It's just life, so keep dancing through."


9. All The Right Moves - OneRepublic
Yet another song by OneRepublic. :)
Their songs are nice. I downloaded their whole album, and this one & Secrets are the ones I love most :)

"They'll be the King of Hearts & you're the Queen of Spades..."


I first listened to this song when I saw its lyrics posted on my friend's blog. Guia, if you're reading this right now, thanks again!!! :D
I love how calming this song is but at the same time it makes you feel like dancing to its tune :)

"And like a little girl who's never been to Disney Land, when I saw him, I felt the room divide into pieces."


This is from the movie Tangled.
If you haven't watched it yet, watch it now!!!
Download it, here's the LINK. :)
I love Disney movie soundtracks, and this one is just soooooo nice. :)

"All at once, everything is different now that I see you."

An Eminem song! Rihanna has more lines in this version though.
One of the reasons why this song is played a lot is because when I first got my phone, I only had 2 songs on it for awhile. This one & Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. :D

"Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes but you'll always be my hero even though you lost your mind."


5. Space Bound - Eminem
I've loved this song since last year & I've only watched this video yesterday. Oh well. This video was just uploaded recently anyway. :)
I've loved Eminem since I was in high school. I remember rapping his songs with my bestfriend. 
Our favorite then was Cleaning Out My Closet. Then I loved Hailey's Song and she loved White America. Haha. Imagine two young ladies rapping his songs. Uhm. Hahaha :D

"Just promise me you'll think of me every time you look up in the sky and see a star cause I'm a space-bound rocket ship and your heart's the moon & I'm aimin' right at you."

I first listened to this song when my friend posted it on Facebook. This is the actual video she posted, actually. She made this video! :)
I loved the song so much I even edited a picture of the Love Sculpture from Shinjuku and put its lyrics. Hihi :)


3. Hold My Hand - Michael Jackson & Akon
To read about this song, click HERE. :)
I love this version. Period. Hehe :)

"I can tell that you're tired of being lonely, take my hand, don't let go, baby, hold me."


2. Berceuse - Gabriel Fauré
This is from the movie Bicentennial Man, one of my favorite movies. :)
To read about this piano piece, click HERE. :)


This is from the movie Enchanted, another of my favorite movies :)
This song is played over 200 times. Hihi :)
I love how Robert (Patrick Dempsey) sang to Giselle (Amy Adams) while dancing.
Gosh. You have to watch this movie! Over and over! Haha :D
Download it HERE. :)

"You're in my arms and all the world is calm, the music playing on for only two..."

And there you are, my top 10! I hope you'll like them too ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment