Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Always the photographed, never the photographer.

But I'm not complaining. I love having my pictures taken!
Then my brother lent me his camera and so I'm trying to take pictures now! :D
As always, I took pics of the sky :)

Then our dog. I was trying to make the gate blurry and our dog clear but I wasn't able to do it :(
So I went to another subject. Haha :D
Here I'm trying to focus on the fruit.
Arrggh. The camera won't cooperate!!!!
But I really want to focus on the fruit.
And like they said, try and try until you succeed.
Focus on the fruit s'il vous plaƮt!!!!

Almost there..
Good camera..

Yay! The fruit! :D
Our checkered floor outside.



Focus on the outside..
then focus on the gate :D
Lights! :)





THE DOG AND ITS HOUSEKEEPER LIVE HERE :D
see the dog & its housekeeper? Hehe :D
Presenting.. Our Female Dogs! :D
Chami..


Chai..


Ehgirl..



& Princess Epabelle.

More practice shots..







Oh and some kids were practicing at the park.







Wind chime! My mom loves wind chimes :)
See?
I love wind chimes too. They tell you where the wind is :)







Later, I'll practice again. Hihi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment