Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tomorrow, I'll Be Cute

Or at least my outfit will be. Haha :D
I've lost the desire to dress up. You'll usually see me in a simple attire.
On usual days, just a shirt & jeans/skirt/shorts.
On church days, a dress or blouse & skirt.
When I go out, see usual days.
At home, the comfiest clothes ever. Loose shirts & pajamas. Haha :D
And I'm loving neutral colors now. I love wearing black/gray/white/nude.
But tomorrow is different. I want to dress up!!!
Still, my outfit is simple though. I'll just load up on accessories.
And I'll wear a Yellow sweater!!! :D
YELLOW! As in sunny Yellow. Haha :D
Dark wash jeans, Yellow sweater, Purple Bag & Headband, Black belt
 My mom gave me that sweater recently. I blogged about it! Read about it HERE. :)
Blue necklace & watch
 I love cute watches. And when I saw that one, I can't leave it there!!!
Haha. That's how I buy stuff. I wait for that gravitational pull or spark. Funny but true! I don't buy anything if I didn't feel a spark from it. :)
Cocktail ring
 I don't wear rings. I don't like wearing them cause when you shake someone's hand, it hurts when you're wearing rings. But I love the color of this one! :)
 
I love bracelets. And this one is actually my favorite. One time my mom went out and when she got home, she gave this to me. Nobody really knows how to pamper like a mom. :)
 Look at my phone's cover!!! I made that! :D
Maybe I'll blog about it this week :)

So those stuff are all on my table. That's why I'm typing on my bed right now.. Beside my adorable little baby! :) Look how cute he is, all curled up in my comforter. ^_^
 And this is my laptop, not on his usual place. Haha.
Everyone, meet Jack! :) He's from my brother. :)
He's been to more places than me. Lucky Jack. Haha :D

And I suddenly remembered I have Yellow earrings. Haha.
But they're still with my mom, she got them for me last week. I left them in their room, I'll get them from her tomorrow.
And so that I won't forget, I wrote this note:
Haha. I am such a dork. Haha. :D

Goodnight, everyone! Let's all be cute tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment